- Review manuscripts
EXTENDED TO March 15, 2016EXTENDED TO April 7, 2016 – Submit now via EDAS
- Paper acceptance notification
April 25, 2016April 30, 2016
About the Symposium
The Biennial Symposium on Communications is a prestigious international research conference in communications, information theory and signal processing.
The symposium has been organized since 1962 by the Queen’s University Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. The 28th meeting of the symposium, now presented by the Canadian Society of Information Theory, will be held in Kelowna, British Columbia, from June 5-8, 2016. This will be the first meeting of the symposium outside Kingston.
- Simon Haykin, McMaster University
- Amir Khandani, University of Waterloo
- Moe Z. Win, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Zhiguo Ding, Lancaster University
- Salama S. Ikki, Lakehead University
- Wei Yu, University of Toronto
The short course has been cancelled. Apologies for any inconvenience.
News and Announcements
- [October 19, 2015] Call for papers has been released.
- [February 10, 2016] Manuscripts submission deadline has been extended to March 15, 2016.