The standard IEEE two-column conference format should be used for all submissions. A copy of the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX and additional information about paper submission and conference topics and events can be found at the conference web site. All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore and related IEEE digital libraries.
At least one author of an accepted paper must register. Authors with multiple papers should see the registration page for more information. Papers have to be presented in the symposium in order to be included in the IEEE procedding.
The final manuscript (PDF and zipped original sources) must be submitted using the proceedings menu of the EasyChair submission website. Make sure you click under the proceedings (IEEE Xplore) option of EasyChair when submitting the camera ready version of your paper. BSC 2018 authors must compile an IEEE Xplore-compatible pdf using IEEE PDFeXpress. Instructions on the use of PDFeXpress can be viewed below.
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers. Please visit the following URL to learn more about the IEEE Copyright Form for the conference.
Please download the copyright form, fill it in and send a scanned copy together with your manuscript when submitted the camera ready version of your paper to the proceedings menu of the EasyChair submission website.
IEEE PDFeXpress is a free service of the IEEE that allows authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function), or to check PDFs for IEEE Xplore compatibility. To use IEEE PDFeXpress, follow these steps.
1. Access the IEEE PDFeXpress site here
First-time users should do the following:
Previous users, but using it the first time for this conference:
2. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
4. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click "Browse" and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
If the PDF submitted fails the PDF check:
If you are not satisfied with the IEEE PDFeXpress-converted PDF:
If the PDF submitted passed the PDF Check, or you are satisfied with your IEEE PDFeXpress-converted PDF:
For more assistance in the use of PDFeXpress, many help options can be found on the sidebar after logging in. You can also consult IEEE PDF eXpress manual for more information at this link