The Canadian Society of Information Theory, established in 1986, promotes research in telecommunications, information theory, and related fields.
- Research conferences produced by the Society:
- Canadian Award for Telecommunications Research [Now Accepting Nominations]
- About the Canadian Society of Information Theory
- (June 6, 2018) The 16th Canadian Workshop on Information Theory (CWIT) will be held in Hamilton, Ontario, June 2-5, 2019.
- (March 8, 2017) We are pleased to announce that the 2017 Canadian Award for Telecommunications Research is awarded to Professor Victor C. M. Leung of the University of British Columbia.
- More news …