The Canadian Society of Information Theory, established in 1986, promotes research in telecommunications, information theory, and related fields.
- Research conferences produced by the Society:
- Canadian Award for Telecommunications Research [Now Accepting Nominations, Deadline: March 31, 2021]
- About the Canadian Society of Information Theory
- (March 16, 2020) Due to the coronavirus pandemic, BSC 2020 will be postponed to BSC 2021, Saskatoon. The exact symposium dates will be announced.
- (December 3, 2019) 2020 IEEE North American School of Information Theory will be held Wednesday, July 8 to Friday, July 10, 2020 at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver in Canada.
- (June 6, 2018) The 16th Canadian Workshop on Information Theory (CWIT) will be held in Hamilton, Ontario, June 2-5, 2019.
- (March 8, 2017) We are pleased to announce that the 2017 Canadian Award for Telecommunications Research is awarded to Professor Victor C. M. Leung of the University of British Columbia.
- More news …